K. L. Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our interviews on Cheating.. Check out why we Love each other.



Many Folks don't believe my wife and I love each other unconditionally. We support each other and talk about how we overcame the drama in out lives when we were dating. Getting caught cheating is enough to do any relationship in.. How about getting caught three times. As I discussed my new book "From Gigolo to Jesus" the thoughts where how does my wife feel about this.. Well here is her interview on the same subject.. Enjoy what we had to offer. Remember when your ready to pick up your copy of "From Gigolo to Jesus" come to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Listen to internet radio with The M.A.C. Show on Blog Talk Radio


Listen to internet radio with The M.A.C. Show on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: