K. L. Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Love doing interviews around the net. Check them out.


I have been out promoting our books, good marraige and just the wonderful aspect of what the wife and I are doing with Bravin Publishing and our marraige.

With brother Steven A. King of "Complete Chocolate Couples"
Listen to internet radio with Steven King on Blog Talk Radio


With T Breezy and Buff Bay of the THE MORNING MADNESS SHOW
Listen to internet radio with Laugh Tears on Blog Talk Radio


With The M.A.C SHow Ladies speaking on Cheating.
Listen to internet radio with The M.A.C. Show on Blog Talk Radio


My wife was invited on with the M.A.C. Show Ladies after me to speak on the subject of Cheating.
Listen to internet radio with The M.A.C. Show on Blog Talk Radio

No comments: