K. L. Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Friday, June 24, 2011

What the readers are saying about


5.0 out of 5 stars

What the readers are saying about

"From Gigolo to Jesus",

When you write a book the hope is the readers will be able to feel what you were trying to get across. I think the readers have started to feel why I exposed my past in my new book "From Gigolo to Jesus" available @ www.BravinPublishing.com

I am truly proud of this book and want others to feel the same. Enjoy the comments.


SHARON EVANGELIST

FIRST WE MUST GIVE HONOR TO GOD, FROM WHOM ALL
BLESSINGS COME FORTH. IT IS TRULY A BLESSING THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER BLINDED
KEITH. YOU ARE A FINE EXAMPLE OF TRANSITION AND YOUR PURPOSE, YOUNG MAN, IS TO
SPREAD THE WORD. I AM SO HONORED TO HAVE BEEN A PIECE IN YOUR PUZZLE, TO HAVE
KNOWN YOU FOR THE MAN YOU WERE AND THE MAN YOU ARE TODAY. I REMEMBER WHEN WE
FIRST MET, I SAID TO MY SISTER "HE REALLY THINKS HE GOT GAME, BUT I WONDER DOES
HE KNOW WHO MANUFACTURED THE GAME HE IS PLAYING?" BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO SEE YOUR
GAME THEN, I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE WAY THE GAME WILL BE PLAYED AND SHOWED YOU
HOW TO BE A FRIEND INSTEAD OF A LOVER. I MUST SAY, YOU PLAYED ALONG VERY WELL.
OUR RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPED INTO THE PERFECT BIG BROTHER, LITTLE SISTER
RELATIONSHIP AND I CHERISH IT TO THIS DAY. THIS BOOK IS SPECIAL. IT IS SO
POWERFUL THAT IS MUST BE A TOOL TO BE USED AND SHARED AMONGST OUR YOUTH OF
TOMORROW AND FOR THE MANY LOST ONES OF TODAY. IT WILL GIVE THEM A SIMPLE
UNDERSTANDING OF SOME OF LIFE'S TOUGHEST BATTLES THEY MAY HAVE TO FIGHT AND ONE
OF THOSE BATTLES WILL BE THE BATTLE THEY WILL HAVE WITH THEIR SELVES. READING
THIS BOOK HAS REFRESHED MY FAITH IN THE MEN OF TODAY. IT MAKES ME FEEL THAT
THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR TRANSITION FOR THEM. KEITH, KEEP WRITING, KEEP TALKING,
AND KEEP PRAYING FOR A CHANGE BECAUSE OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE DEPENDING ON
YOU AND YOUR WORD. I LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN IN PRAYER....
TO MRS. BELVIN:
YOU ARE THE KIND OF WOMAN THAT IS HIDDEN IN MANY WOMEN. IT
TAKES A WOMAN OF VALOR TO DELIVER A MAN FROM SATAN'S GRASP. I LOVE YOU FOR BEING
WHO YOU ARE. I LOVE YOU FOR BEING MY SISTER IN CHRIST AND I THANK YOU FOR NOT
GIVING UP ON KEITH WHEN YOU COULD HAVE, AND PROBABLY WANTED TO. WHEN I LOOK AT
YOU I SEE ME...I SEE A WOMAN WITH A DRIVEN PURPOSE TO MAKE RIGHT, SO MANY
WRONGS. PLEASE CONTINUE TO ALLOW YOUR LIGHT TO SHINE AS BRIGHTLY AS IT DOES.
BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH!
TO THE READERS:
IF YOU DON'T PURCHASE THIS BOOK, AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE
TEACHINGS IN IT, YOU TRULY ARE MISSING OUT ON CLEAR, SIMPLE UNDERSTANDING. LIFE
IS NOT MEANT TO BE LIVED SO HARD AND KL BELVIN HAS LAID IT OUT IN ITS MOST
SIMPLEST OF TERMS, HOW TRANSITION CAN HAPPEN FOR ANYONE.

Bianca Fly

You want a Real, Open, Straight to the Point no
Chaser Book to Read??? Then You Definitely Need to Check out From Gigolo to
Jesus By Author KL Belvin...The Title alone spoke volumes to me personally...But
when I had the book in my hand, and began reading..I could NOT put it
down..Literally, every chance I got I had to keep reading. While reading some of
the things he shared actually brought tears to my eyes, as well made my jaw
drop. In this Book KL Truly shows you the life he Lived, and the impact that it
had on a lot of people that were in his life. After reading I had to personally
Call him..I thanked him for being so OPEN about Everything that he went through.
Its not always easy for people to share every aspect of what their life was
like..some have a tendency to want to paint the picture in a better light. But
in this book KL shared the good, the bad, the ugly and the REAL ugly..This book
is guaranteed to help others, even if you necessarily have not been through some
of the same issues, it will OPEN your Eyes and MIND to make CHANGES in your
LIFE...So do yourself a Favor and Invest in this book, and tell your friends and
loved ones about it as well!!!

Tifini L.

Your candid, and honest telling of your story is not
only a tool of deliverance for men who read this book, but for the women have
shared lives with men such as yourself. I finished the book with hope and faith
that people can in fact, really be changed by God's love and power, and that
there is nothing we have to hold on to or hide when we give our whole selves to
Hi. God Bless you.

Adrienne Terry

KL your book is a eye,nose and spirit opener. It
grab me in and I felt like I was looking at a movie instead of reading a book.
Your illustrations where so real, so raw, so deep. The book was so intense, and
it stirred up feelings in me. Feelings that had been repressed. The intensity of
the book had me put it down for while...........but now I am ready to pick it
back up and finish the journey. Thank you for being so real and transparent and
sharing your journey with the world. I prayer that this book will have a great
impact on millions as it did me. Thank you and God bless you.

Lisa Bennett

Wow my friend you had us all fooled. We wanted your
life your style your brain and your gift to talk anyone into doing anything. Now
the truth be told your life was not what anyone would have really wanted. I am
so proud to say that you are and all ways will be my friend. I am sorry that I
wasn't a friend to you while you were going through so very much in your life.
But thank God for sending your wife to you because she saw the real you. And
that was a blessing from God. Your book was eye opening and it made me think
about how things are not always what they seem.

Paul Rodriguez AKA Big Rod Dawg

Some people have a hard time being honest with
themselves in private, and you managed to put together an open honest story for
the whole world to read and hopefully learn from... Congrats my brother on a
great book...Keep up the good work...

Jacqueline Ottley

I thank you for this insightful look into how God has
brought about a wonderful change into your life. Keith continue to inspire
people to be better. I am grateful that you've shown that a person doesn't have
to stay in a negative place. If we allow ourselves to be humble and honest, God
can bless us in ways never perceived. You truly have been anointed and I pray
your teachings reach the masses. I know it was not easy allowing your
vulnerability to be shown and the world to be allowed in your "Closet" but I am
appreciative of your honesty. May Tiffany and you continue to be examples for
many couples who are going through their transitional periods. It is wonderful
to know that love can prevail. God bless

No comments: