Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"From Gigolo To Jesus" the Facebook Page, Stop By

Come by and "LIKE" my new "From Gigolo to Jesus" page. 

I am going to use my book to save lives and relationships. Share with a friend. Let's get the word out about my book. There are people who need to read and know true Godly transformation is possible. 

Share this information with that brother, uncle, boyfriend or even husband who needs to know the damage they are inflicting on others by the way their living their lives. 

If you need a door opener in your current relationship to discuss senstive issues, this is the book. There are chapers in here which speak on Abortion, Extra Marital Affairs and Speaking to the Lord. 

Yes I laid it all out the table for you to discuss.

https://www.facebook.com/FromGigolotoJesus


No comments: