K. L. Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Latest interview and article I am a part of..

I love being an author, publisher, educator and motivational speaker. I get to meet many folks. Doing the interviews is always fun. 

 Shout to Tonya Denise Allen and Daniel Spaldingand the wonderful people she works with. Daniel was great, he made me feel right at home doing today's interview. Big Shout out to Tonya Talks radio show and the Double Wide Network.  Check out the latest interview:
 http://www.doublewidenetwork.com/index.php/Audio/tonya_talks#1

Also here is a recent article interview I was a part of.. Enjoy..
http://amusednow.com/blog/k-l-belvin-writing-and-living-from-the-heart/

Remember you can get your autographed copy of my book "From Gigolo to Jesus" paperback and hardcover from www.BravinPublishing.com and www.KLtheWriter.com


Mark your calendars,, coming in 2014 my new story which will be featured in the new Christian Fiction anthology "Soldiers of the Cross". 



No comments: