Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Friday, August 12, 2011

Today is my 4th Wedding Anniversary..

Good or Bad, no one can speak on what I have with you simply because they are not us. My life was forever been changed with you becoming my wife. 4 years ago I stood in front of the world and told GOD, I'll take the position of your Protector, Lover, Listener, Friend and Husband. He smiled on us and granted us happiness. So today I am reminded of that day I said I do to the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary Tiffany Braxton Belvin.. I Still Love you as much as I did that day.





3 comments:

LachaJ.Mitchell said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Belvin~ God bless you both.

LachaJ.Mitchell said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Belvin - may God bless your union until eternity arrives~ many more!

K. L. Belvin said...

Thank You Love.. Glad to see you stop by.. We have a big announcement for tomorrow. Make sure you stop by and check us out.

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...