Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Sin Is Real, an adaptation from the Will Smith quote from "After Earth"


In this quote from Will Smith, from the movie, "After Earth" Will is teaching his son how to deal with the crisis they find themselves in. 
Here is the quote.. “Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But Fear is a choice.”― Will Smith

I love to show movies to students. There is something to be learned from the visual when you ask the children to look deeper at something said or shown in film. However, I also think its a great way to teach adults since their understanding can get to deeper levels of understanding than that of children.

This is a perfect example of how to deal with sin, if you're a Christian making your way through your daily walk. “Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Do not misunderstand me. Sin is very real. But Fear is a choice, Faith is your greatest weapon against Fear.” ― K. L. Belvin 2013 (adapted from Will Smith's quote from "After Earth"

This is how I see things and I how use them to teach or live my life. There are lessons all around us.. Look deeper and you'll find more. I pray this helps someone today.



No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...