Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'll be on the The Sai Browne Morning Show 8/29 11am

The "From Gigolo to Jesus" promotional tour continues. Tune in tomorrow at 11 to 11:30am. I will be on the Sai Brown Morning Show. I am working hard to get my book into the hands of everyone who wants to help someone transform into a better version of who they are. 

Also coming in 2014, we are going to do a year long push for change use the words of "From Gigolo to Jesus" More info to follow.

The Sai Browne Morning Show Online Radio | BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...