Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Friday, February 7, 2014

My Feelings The Day Before Baby Kayelle's Shower.

I wanted to share my thoughts on my expected daughter, Baby Kayelle (yes named after her Father).
I also wanted to share my feelings about my other daughters who are 24 and 17.
I needed to share something.

If you wondering what I am referring to in the video, when I said the crime which was committed in 2007 here is the transcript from when I was on CNN, "The Rick Sanchez Show" http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0712/11/oito.01.html scroll down.



If you want to learn more about the man I was, and my situation with my children its written in my book 


No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...