Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Sunday, June 22, 2014

A throw back interview from 3 years ago. My message of change is still as strong.

Found this throw back interview from 3 years ago. Had a great time doing the show back then. Still trying to get the message out about change. #MENDOCHANGE #WECANFIXTHIS

I am working hard to get the info out about my books and movement. Everyday I am working to get men to understand their role in their relationships. 

No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...