Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Sunday, May 31, 2015

"A Compassionate Kick In The Butt"

"A Compassionate Kick In The Butt"


Good Morning guys.


We all write for various  reasons, attention, clarification, entertainment, whatever. In my case with that blog it was to allow others to see where I'm going and hope they hold me accountable. Since folks do pay attention to what you write and then check if it lines up with what they see you are doing. I had a friend, who lives in Europe, who read the blog and felt he could help me get to where I was trying to go. As well as release the things I have been holding back on.

He offered, in his words, "A Compassionate Kick In the Butt".  I was honored. However the real test was, would I be willing to humble myself to allow, someone who is basically a stranger, into my life to assist me. I felt the conversations' we've shared on social media to this point were of valued and so I decided to give in and do so.
The call we shared the other day allowed me to look at myself through a different lenses. When I say "I needed to be on that call",,, I truly did.

I am writing this morning to say to anyone reading. Don't miss chances to get help from those on your pages and sites. Some are really into you as a person and want what's best for you. Don't be afraid to humble yourself to get help. Not always be careful but open minded.
Finally, when you see the opening run, not walk, though it to the person you want to see in the world. The world is going to spin regardless but are you allowing the real you to take part in all its glory. That is what I am doing with allowing the K. L. God created, who first picked up a pen to help others and to express himself to get back to business.

The motto of my company Bravin Publishing "Writing From the Hear The It Should Be"  and that is exactly what I am working on. I sense my passions returning and it has made the days following so much better. The Lord doesn't make mistakes and if you learn to listen to the voice inside of you and pay attention to those sent to help you. There is nothing you can't do in this world.

I pray this helps someone. God Bless.
K. L. Belvin

Hebrews 13:2 (NIV)
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

Check out my friend Brian. I am sure his words will help you also. https://bgdtcoaching.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...