Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Friday, October 2, 2015

Check out a few of my most recent Periscopes..

Hello guys,,

I know its been a minute since I posted anything on my blog but I have been busy.. I decided to post a few of my recent Periscope vids so you can check out what's been going on. Enjoy.

To watch others stop by my YouTube page


A Romantic Night out.


Don't hide your faith.



Don't Play to the Crowd


Mindset, What is you focus.


If you need to reach me hit me at MainOffice@BravinPublishing.com
Remember to check out my website www.BravinPublishing.com.

God Bless.

No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...