Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Watch out for those people at work with who look to infect you.

If you want to catch me live,, Follow me on Periscope. K. L. Belvin on Periscope. If you want to pick up any of my books come by my website www.BravinPublishing.com

Check out a few of my Periscope Broadcast:

Staying Away From the Work Viruses, like Being Nosey, Laziness, Lack of Motivation.


Sometimes the safest place is on your on damn island.

No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...