Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Thursday, January 12, 2017

My interview on the War Room Thursday' The State of Manhood 01/12 on Help4men Radio

I have to give a big SHOUT OUT to host Ronald Zion Roseboro for inviting me to come on his show. I had a ball discussing The Sate of Manhood. 

Enjoy
 

If you're interested in bookings or setting up future interviews contact kisha@divabooksinconline.com
To purchase any of my books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...