Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Older Saints It Might Be Time to Move to the Side.

Had to jump on FB live tonight after having a conversation with my long time good friend Ayoka Boyce aka Author - Nikki P. Serene <<<< click her name to check out her FB page. Also check out her blog https://morningcoffeeanddailyinspirations.wordpress.com/
We had a wonderful conversation and Lord place this word on my spirit.

If you are interested in having me speak at your event check out Kisha Green at Kisha@Divabooksinconline.com or MainOffice@Bravinpublising.com. My website is www.Bravinpublishing.com stop by and leave post on my guest book.

Enjoy.

No comments:

When They See You Do They See God? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Decided to jump on FB Live to have the conversation of how we carry ourselves as Christian. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ The scriptural reference I us...