Keith "K. L." Belvin

My photo

If you need a mentor, consultant, or literary service provider reach out and let's set up a day to talk to get things started. 

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day, How I see it. By Keith "K. L." Belvin

Took a moment to speak on my thoughts on Father's day. I wanted to share my thoughts on how I see the day and what my feelings are concerning today. In my book "From Gigolo to Jesus" much of who I was, is placed between the pages for you to see exactly what I was back in those days. 
God Bless. 


To contact K. L. Belvin directly for panels or speaking engagements, 
Office voicemail (347) 921-0443 or
Email, Mainoffice@BravinPublishing.com...

Facebook - Keith Belvin
IG - @K. L. Belvin, 
Twitter - @KL_Belvin  

No comments:

Road Trips are different in this country. We have to be smart.

In this country, we have to be more careful with the times. Things are hyper racial and when on these roads we must understand the problems...